دانلود کتاب ساندرز بررسی جامع برای آزمون ویرایش نهم Saunders Comprehensive Review for the NCLEX-RN Examination 9 ED - پرستاری RN آمریکا
مشاهده شده است در برخی سایت های اینترنتی نسخه تبدیلی و بی کیفیت و ناقص کتاب فوق به فروش می رسد توجه فرمایید که کتاب فوق اورجینال و دارای کیفیت عالی تصاویر و متون کتاب وشامل 1238 صفحه باشد.
Prepare for success on the NCLEX-RN® exam with this complete review! Often called the best NCLEX® exam review book ever, Saunders Comprehensive Review for the NCLEX-RN® Examination reviews all nursing content areas related to the current test plan. This new edition includes 5,700 NCLEX exam-style questions in the book and online, including alternate items formats and Next Generation NCLEX questions. Don't make the mistake of assuming the quality of the questions is the same in all NCLEX exam review books; only this book includes the kinds of questions that consistently test the clinical judgment skills necessary to pass today's NCLEX exam. Even better, all answers include detailed rationales to help you learn from your answer choices as well as test-taking strategies with tips on how to best approach each question. Written by the most trusted names in NCLEX review, Linda Anne Silvestri and Angela Elizabeth Silvestri, this is THE book of choice for NCLEX preparation. But don’t just take our word for it ― read any customer review or ask your classmates to see why there's nothing else like it!
- More than 5,700 practice questions in the text and on the Evolve website offer ample testing practice.
- UNIQUE! Detailed test-taking strategy is included for each question, offering clues for analyzing and uncovering the correct answer option, with rationales provided for both correct and incorrect answers.
- UNIQUE! Pyramid Points icons indicate important information, identifying content that is likely to appear on the NCLEX-RN® examination.
- UNIQUE! Pyramid Alerts appear in red text and highlight important nursing concepts, and identify content that typically appears on the NCLEX-RN examination.
- UNIQUE! Priority Concepts ― two in each chapter ― discuss important content and nursing interventions, and reflect the latest edition of Giddens’ Concepts for Nursing Practice text.
- UNIQUE! Priority Nursing Action boxes provide information about the steps you will take in clinical situations requiring clinical judgment and prioritization.
- UNIQUE! Audio review summaries on Evolve cover pharmacology, acid-base balance, and fluids and electrolytes.
- New graduate’s perspective is offeredon how to prepare for the NCLEX-RN, in addition to nonacademic preparation, the CAT format, and test-taking strategies.
- Mnemonics are included to help you remember important information.
- Alternate item format questions cover multiple response, prioritizing [ordered response], fill-in-the-blank, figure/illustration [hot spot], chart/exhibit, video, and audio questions.
- 75-question comprehensive exam in the book covers all content areas in the book in the same percentages that they are covered on the actual NCLEX-RN test plan.
- Practice questions on Evolve areorganizedby content area, cognitive level, client needs area, integrated process, health problem, clinical judgment, and priority concepts, allowing completely customizable exams or study sessions.
- NEW! Next Generation NCLEX® (NGN) examination-style questions prepare you for the biggest change to the NCLEX-RN® test plan to date.
- NEW! Thoroughly updated content incorporates clinical updates and reflects the latest NCLEX-RN test plan.
- NEW! Clinical Judgment boxes identify clinical judgment situations, each addressing one of the six cognitive skills of the NCSBN Clinical Judgment Measurement Model.
- NEW! Additional questions cover health problem areas and complex care.
- NEW! Urinary and Bowel Elimination and Hygiene, Mobility, and Skin Integrity chapters are added to this edition.
Contents: فهرست فصول
Unit I. NCLEX-RN® Exam Preparation
Chapter 1. Clinical Judgment and the Next Generation NCLEX (NGN)-RN® Examination
Chapter 2. Self-Efficacy and Pathways to Success
Chapter 3. The NCLEX-RN® Examination from a Graduate’s Perspective
Chapter 4. Clinical Judgment and Test-Taking Strategies
Unit II. Professional Standards in Nursing
Chapter 5. Population Health Nursing
Chapter 6. Ethical and Legal Issues
Chapter 7. Prioritizing Client Care: Leadership, Delegation, and Emergency Response Planning
Unit III. Foundations of Care
Chapter 8. Fluids and Electrolytes
Chapter 9. Acid-Base Balance
Chapter 10. Vital Signs and Laboratory Reference Intervals
Chapter 11. Nutrition
Chapter 12. Health and Physical Assessment of the Adult Client
Chapter 13. Safety and Infection Control
Chapter 14. Medication Administration and Intravenous Therapies
Chapter 15. Perioperative Nursing Care
Chapter 16. Hygiene, Mobility, and Skin Integrity
Chapter 17. Urinary and Bowel Elimination
Unit IV. Growth and Development Across the Life Span
Chapter 18. Theories of Growth and Development
Chapter 19. Growth, Development, and Stages of Life
Chapter 20. Care of the Older Client
Unit V. Maternity Nursing
Chapter 21. Reproductive System
Chapter 22. Prenatal Period
Chapter 23. Risk Conditions Related to Pregnancy
Chapter 24. Labor and Birth
Chapter 25. Problems with Labor and Birth
Chapter 26. Postpartum Period
Chapter 27. Postpartum Complications
Chapter 28. Care of the Newborn
Chapter 29. Maternity and Newborn Medications
Unit VI. Pediatric Nursing
Chapter 30. Integumentary Problems
Chapter 31. Hematological Problems
Chapter 32. Oncological Problems
Chapter 33. Metabolic and Endocrine Problems
Chapter 34. Gastrointestinal Problems
Chapter 35. Eye, Ear, and Throat Problems
Chapter 36. Respiratory Problems
Chapter 37. Cardiovascular Problems
Chapter 38. Renal and Genitourinary Problems
Chapter 39. Neurological and Cognitive Problems
Chapter 40. Musculoskeletal Problems
Chapter 41. Immune Problems and Infectious Diseases
Chapter 42. Pediatric Medication Administration and Calculations
Unit VII. Integumentary Problems of the Adult Client
Chapter 43. Integumentary Problems
Chapter 44. Integumentary Medications
Unit VIII. Oncological and Hematological Problems of the Adult Client
Chapter 45. Oncological and Hematological Problems
Chapter 46. Oncological and Hematological Medications
Unit IX. Endocrine Problems of the Adult Client
Chapter 47. Endocrine Problems
Chapter 48. Endocrine Medications
Unit X. Gastrointestinal Problems of the Adult Client
Chapter 49. Gastrointestinal Problems
Chapter 50. Gastrointestinal Medications
Unit XI. Respiratory Problems of the Adult Client
Chapter 51. Respiratory Problems
Chapter 52. Respiratory Medications
Unit XII. Cardiovascular Problems of the Adult Client
Chapter 53. Cardiovascular Problems
Chapter 54. Cardiovascular Medications
Unit XIII. Renal and Urinary Problems of the Adult Client
Chapter 55. Renal and Urinary Problems
Chapter 56. Renal and Urinary Medications
Unit XIV. Eye and Ear Problems of the Adult Client
Chapter 57. Eye and Ear Problems
Chapter 58. Eye and Ear Medications
Unit XV. Neurological Problems of the Adult Client
Chapter 59. Neurological Problems
Chapter 60. Neurological Medications
Unit XVI. Musculoskeletal Problems of the Adult Client
Chapter 61. Musculoskeletal Problems
Chapter 62. Musculoskeletal Medications
Unit XVII. Immune Problems of the Adult Client
Chapter 63. Immune Problems
Chapter 64. Immune Medications
Unit XVIII. Mental Health Problems of the Adult Client
Chapter 65. Foundations of Psychiatric Mental Health Nursing
Chapter 66. Mental Health Problems
Chapter 67. Addictions
Chapter 68. Crisis Theory and Intervention
Chapter 69. Psychotherapeutic Medications
Unit XIX. Complex Care
Chapter 70. Complex Care
از طریق شبکه های اجتماعی با ما همراه باشید