دانلود کتاب اصول تصویربرداری رادیوگرافی: یک هنر و یک علم Principles of Radiographic Imaging: An Art and A Science 6th Edition
Fascinated by X-rays and medical imaging technology? Drawn to work that helps others?
PRINCIPLES OF RADIOGRAPHIC IMAGING: AN ART AND A SCIENCE, 6th Edition reveals the inner workings of radiography careers, including radiologist assistants, radiologic technologists, ultrasound techs, CT and MRI techs, and other imaging roles in health care. Some books dump too much on you too fast, but this one moves at your pace, delivering the math and physics behind radiology before advancing to complex subjects. And it’s designed around actual job skills like creating the beam, running scans and tests, and analyzing images–so you can pass accreditation exams and work in emergency rooms and hospitals. Reader-friendly yet packed with information, this text offers all you need to know about digital radiography systems, digital exposure factors, instrumentation and so much more!
Contents: فهرست فصول
Unit I: CREATING THE BEAM.
1. Basic Mathematics.
2. Radiation Concepts.
5. The X-Ray Tube.
6. X-Ray Equipment.
7. Automatic Exposure Controls.
8. X-Ray Production.
Unit II: PROTECTING PATIENTS AND PERSONNEL.
9. Radiation Protection Concepts and Equipment.
10. Radiation Protection Procedures for Patients and Personnel.
12. The Prime Factors.
13. The X-Ray Interactions.
14. Minimizing Patient Exposure.
15. Beam Restriction.
Unit III: Creating the Image.
16. Vision and Perception.
17. The Patient as a Beam Emitter.
18. The Grid.
19. Film and Screens Imaging and Processing.
Unit IV: DIGITAL RADIOGRAPHY SYSTEMS.
20. Digital Image Processing.
21. Computed Radiography.
22. Digital Radiography/Flat-Panel Detector Systems.
23. Technical Considerations in Digital Imaging.
24. Informatics in Medical Imaging.
Unit V: ANALYZING THE IMAGE.
25. The Imaging Process.
26. Image Receptor Exposure.
28. Spatial Resolution.
30. The Art of Image Critique.
31. Quality Management.
Unit VI: SPECIAL IMAGING SYSTEMS AND MODALITIES.
32. Mobile Radiography.
34. Tomography and Digital Tomosynthesis.
36. Bone Densitometry.
37. Vascular Imaging Equipment.
38. Computed Tomography.
39. Magnetic Resonance Imaging.
40. Nuclear Medicine and Molecular Imaging.
41. Radiation Therapy.
42. Diagnostic Medical Sonography.
Appendix A: On a New Kind of Rays by W. C. Rontgen
Appendix B: Answers to Case Studies
Appendix D: Epigraph Sources and Credits
از طریق شبکه های اجتماعی با ما همراه باشید