دانلود کتاب تهویه مکانیکی کودکان و نوزادان Pediatric & Neonatal Mechanical Ventilation 3rd Edation
This text has been prepared with a view to be simple, practical, concise and easy-to-read for pediatricians, pediatric intensive care unit (PICU) and neonatal intensive care unit (NICU) residents and fellows using conventional mechanical ventilation for commonly seen conditions such as respiratory distress syndrome (RDS), meconium aspiration syndrome (MAS), persistent pulmonary hypertension (PPHN), pneumonia, acute respiratory distress syndrome (ARDS), asthma, and various cardiovascular and neurological conditions.
This book is intended to be a practical resource for pediatric residents, pediatricians, and physicians involved in the care of neonatal and pediatric intensive care patients needing mechanical ventilation.
Ventilation technique specifically applicable to neonate or an older child has been indicated wherever necessary
Easy-to-read flow diagrams (algorithms) have been used for management of respiratory distress, rapid sequence intubation (RSI), basic mechanical ventilation, and weaning.
Noninvasive ventilation modalities such as continuous positive airway pressure (CPAP), biphasic positive airway pressure (BIPAP), and high flow nasal oxygen have also been included.
Newer modes such as high frequency ventilation and common ventilator graphics interpretation have also been included for the reader aspiring to learn the newer and advanced modes of ventilation.
A chapter on extracorporeal membrane oxygenation has been added to make the reader familiar with technology beyond mechanical ventilation to support patients with refractory hypoxemia.
A chapter on how to choose a ventilator has also been included as a guide to new units providing care to neonates and children.
This book would be helpful to the user in management of common conditions requiring CPAP, invasive and non-invasive mechanical ventilation in neonates and older children.
Contents: فهرست فصول
1. Basics of Mechanical Ventilation
2. Applied Respiratory Physiology of Mechanical Ventilation
3. Pediatric Intensive Care Unit Algorithms
4. Disease Specific Mechanical Ventilation
5. Neonatal Continuous Positive Airway Pressure and Nasal Intermittent Positive Pressure Ventilation
6. High Flow Nasal Cannula Oxygen Therapy
7. Mechanical Ventilation in a Neonate
8. High-Frequency Ventilation in Neonates
9. Newer Modes of Ventilation
10. Noninvasive Ventilation
11. Respiratory Monitoring on Ventilator
12. Capnography and Capnometry
13. Ventilator Graphics
14. Care of the Patient on Ventilator
15. Weaning from Ventilator
16. Extra Corporeal Membrane Oxygenation (ECMO)
17. How to Choose a Ventilator
از طریق شبکه های اجتماعی با ما همراه باشید