دانلود کتاب معاینه بالینی مکلود Macleod's Clinical Examination 14th Edition
This classic textbook aims to assist clinicians develop the consultation skills required to elicit a clear history, and the practical skills needed to detect clinical signs of disease. Where possible, the physical basis of clinical signs is explained to aid understanding. Formulation of a differential diagnosis from the information gained is introduced, and the logical initial investigations are included for each system.
- The first part of the book addresses the general principles of good interaction with patients, from the basics of taking a history and examining, to the use of pattern recognition to identify spot diagnoses.
- The second part documents the relevant history, examination and investigations for all the major body systems.
- The third part illustrates the application of these skills to specific clinical situations.
- The final part covers preparation for assessments of clinical skills and the use of these skills in everyday practice.
- The book has accompanying videos demonstrating many of the key clinical examination routines as set out in the book.
- A new editorial team has undertaken a substantial review of the book’s contents and with the help of many new authors has radically revised the order and approach of the text.
- Several new chapters have been created including a chapter on patients with mental disorders; a chapter covering the approach to a deteriorating patient; a chapter on assessment of patients towards the end of life and two new chapters on applying the key clinical skills during assessments and in practice.
- The structure of the text has been rationalised with careful use of boxes, tables and figures to set out the concepts for maximum clarity.
Contents: فهرست فصول
Section 1: Principles of clinical history and examination
Managing clinical encounters with patients
General aspects of history taking
The value of initial observations
Section 2: System based examination
The cardiovascular system
The respiratory system
The gastrointestinal system
The nervous system
The visual system
The ear, nose & throat
The endocrine system
The reproductive system
The renal system
The musculoskeletal system
The skin, hair and nails
Section 3: Applying history and examination skills in specific situations
Babies and Children
Patients with mental illness and learning disability
The frail elderly
Examining the deteriorating patient
History and examination towards the end of life
Section 4: Putting History and Examination skills to Use
Preparing for assessments of clinical skills
Preparing for practice
از طریق شبکه های اجتماعی با ما همراه باشید