دانلود کتاب کاربردهای صنعتی آنزیم های میکروبی Industrial Applications of Microbial Enzymes
Microbial enzymes are important because they can be used for a wide variety of industrial purposes. There is dispersed and scanty information available with respect to microbial enzymes and their industrial applications. In this edited book, leading scientists have covered the various aspects of microbial enzymes and their industrial applications. Using microbial enzymes can help expedite various manufacturing processes and contribute to sustainable development, which is a priority worldwide. Research gaps in the entrainment of microbial enzymes with their direct application in product development are a major focus of this volume.
• Covers microbial enzymes with comprehensive and in-depth information
• Benefits students by describing recent advancements into microbial enzymology
• Provides updates regarding microbial enzymes for researchers and industrial scientists
• Includes findings on the microbial actions for better life
Contents: فهرست فصول
1. Recent advancement in microbial enzyme and their industrial application. 2. Production, purification and application of the microbial enzymes. 3. Recent advancements in microbial enzymes and their application in bioremediation of xenobiotic compounds. 4. Industrial application of bacterial enzymes 5. A quick look-around of microbial enzymes in modern food industries, and dietary research. 6. Fungal enzymes in organic pollutants bioremediation. 7. Enzymes involved into the bioremediation of pesticides 8. Esterases and their industrial applications. 9. Soil microbial enzymes; importance, significance and their industrial applications. 10. Application of microbial enzyme in industry and antibiotics production. 11. ACC deaminase producing bacteria: From alleviating plant stress to their commercial application for sustainable agriculture. 12. Phytases, characteristic features and biotechnological applications in animals feed. 13. Applications of immobilized ligninolytic enzymes in the degradation of industrial pollutants. 14. Role of streptokinase as a thrombolytic agent for medical applications. 15. Laccase assisted biocatalytic removal of lignin from lignocellulosic biomass. 16. Omics approaches for the production of the microbial enzymes and applications.
از طریق شبکه های اجتماعی با ما همراه باشید