دانلود کتاب فارماکولوژی برنر و استیونز Brenner and Stevens’ Pharmacology 6th Edition
More detailed than an outlined review but less overwhelming than an encyclopedic reference, Brenner and Stevens’ Pharmacology, 6th Edition, focuses on the essential principles you need to know in a concise, easy-to-understand manner. Authored by Craig W. Stevens, PhD, this highly illustrated introductory text helps you learn and retain key information in pharmacology―taking you from course exams and the USMLE Step 1 right through to clinical practice. New and extensively revised content keeps you up to date with the latest pharmacologic mechanisms and applications.
- Teaches the fundamental aspects of pharmacology using full-color illustrations, detailed explanations, and a consistent format to present classification of drugs for each system/disease.
- Helps you understand both the basic science foundations and clinical applications of pharmacology, with useful tables, drug classifications boxes, case studies, and self-assessments in each chapter to help you review and prepare for course exams and Step 1.
- Includes the latest drugs and therapeutic indications (more than 100 are new to this edition), along with an entirely new chapter on recent developments of immunopharmacology drugs, including antivirals and vaccinations.
- Addresses key topics such as antiviral and monoclonal drugs to treat COVID-19, the opioid epidemic, and gene therapy.
- Features more than 700 new and updated images, with many revised figures focused on clearing presenting the mechanism of action of drugs.
- Includes access to bonus eBook content such as animations, an additional glossary, chapter-by-chapter summaries and case studies, a full list of featured drugs, 150 USMLE-style self-assessment questions, and more.
- Enhanced eBook version included with purchase. Your enhanced eBook allows you to access all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
Contents: فهرست فصول
Section I: Principles of Pharmacology
Chapter 1 Introduction to Pharmacology
Chapter 2 Pharmacokinetics
Chapter 3 Pharmacodynamics
Chapter 4 Drug Development and Safety
Chapter 5 Toxicology and the Treatment of Poisoning
Section II: Autonomic and Neuromuscular Pharmacology
Chapter 6 Peripheral Neuropharmacology and Acetylcholine Agonists
Chapter 7 Acetylcholine Receptor Antagonists
Chapter 8 Sympathetic Neurotransmission and Adrenoceptor Agonists
Chapter 9 Adrenoceptor Antagonists
Section III: Cardiovascular, Renal, and Hematologic Pharmacology
Chapter 10 Antihypertensive Drugs
Chapter 11 Antianginal Drugs
Chapter 12 Drugs for Heart Failure
Chapter 13 Diuretics
Chapter 14 Drugs for Cardiac Dysrhythmia
Chapter 15 Drugs for Hyperlipidemia
Chapter 16 Antithrombotic and Thrombolytic Drugs
Chapter 17 Hematopoietic Drugs
Section IV: Central Nervous System Pharmacology
Chapter 18 Introduction to Central Nervous System Pharmacology
Chapter 19 Sedative-Hypnotic and Anxiolytic Drugs
Chapter 20 Antiepileptic Drugs
Chapter 21 Local and General Anesthetics
Chapter 22 Psychotherapeutic Drugs
Chapter 23 Opioid Analgesics and Antagonists
Chapter 24 Drugs for Neurodegenerative Diseases
Chapter 25 Drugs of Abuse
Section V: Pharmacology of Respiratory and Other Systems
Chapter 26 Autacoid Drugs
Chapter 27 Respiratory Pharmacology
Chapter 28 Gastrointestinal Pharmacology
Chapter 29 Drugs for Headache Disorders
Chapter 30 Drugs for Pain, Inflammation, and Arthritic Disorders
Section VI: Endocrine Pharmacology
Chapter 31 Hypothalamic and Pituitary Drugs
Chapter 32 Thyroid Drugs
Chapter 33 Adrenal Steroids and Related Drugs
Chapter 34 Drugs Affecting Fertility and Reproduction
Chapter 35 Drugs for Diabetes
Chapter 36 Drugs Affecting Calcium and Bone
Section VII: Chemotherapy
Chapter 37 Principles of Antimicrobial Chemotherapy
Chapter 38 Inhibitors of Bacterial Cell Wall Synthesis
Chapter 39 Inhibitors of Bacterial Protein Synthesis
Chapter 40 Quinolones, Antifolate Drugs, and Other Antimicrobial Agents
Chapter 41 Antimycobacterial Drugs
Chapter 42 Antifungal Drugs
Chapter 43 Antiviral Drugs
Chapter 44 Antiparasitic Drugs
Chapter 45 Antineoplastic Drugs
Chapter 46 Immunotherapeutic Agents
از طریق شبکه های اجتماعی با ما همراه باشید