ویرایش جدید(دوازدهم) این کتاب را در اینجا مشاهده فرمایید.
(اختصاصی توسط رفمدیکال و با ضمانت)
کتاب مسیر پالپ دندانی کوهن 2016 Cohen's Pathways of the Pulp Expert Consult, 11 Ed ویرایش یازدهم :
کتاب دکر شده با فرمت پی دی اف بوده و قابلیت اجرا بر روی تمامی دیوایس های پشتیبان کننده از PDF را دارا می باشد.
کتاب ارائه شده توسط ما صد در صد اورجینال و شامل 1143 صفحه می باشد و تفاوت آن با نسخه های متفرقه، در کیفیت تصاویر و متون کتاب وهمچنین امکان هایلایت و کپی برداری ساده از متون و تصاویر موجود در کتاب می باشد که همین امر سبب تفاوت رنج قیمت گردیده بطوریکه قیمت کتاب مسیر پالپ دندانی کوهن 2016 Cohen's Pathways of the Pulp Expert Consult, 11 Ed ویرایش یازدهم در سایت اصلی و سایت های فروش خارجی بین 175 الی 210دلار میباشد.
نویسندگان: Kenneth M. Hargreaves DDS PhD FICD FACD , Louis H. Berman DDS FACD
Find the latest evidence-based research and clinical treatments! Cohen's Pathways of the Pulp, 11th Editioncovers the science, theory, and practice of endondontics with chapters written by internationally renowned experts. Full-color illustrations and detailed radiographs guide you through each step of endodontic care - from diagnosis and treatment planning to proven techniques for managing pulpal and periapical diseases. New to the print edition are seven new chapters, and the eBook version adds three more. As an Expert Consult title, Cohen’s Pathways of the Pulp lets you search the entire contents of the book on your desktop or mobile device, and includes videos, case studies, and more. Edited by noted specialists Kenneth Hargreaves and Louis Berman, this book is the definitive resource in endodontics!
- Print version of the text includes 27 comprehensive chapters and meets the CODA requirements for endodontic dental education.
- EBook version of the text consists of 30 searchable chapters, including the 27 chapters in the print version, and features videos, PowerPoint® slides, review questions, case studies, and more; this expanded version makes it easy to find clinical answers quickly, and meets the needs of students, clinicians, and residents in endodontics.
- Videos and animations demonstrate key procedures such as palpation of the masseter muscle, introsseous anesthesia with the X-tip™ system, dentin hypersensitivity, indirect ultrasound, palpation of the temporomandibular joint, and ultrasonic settling.
- Over 2,000 illustrations include full-color photos and line art, along with a wide range of radiographs, clearly demonstrating core concepts and reinforcing the essential principles and techniques of endodontics.
- NEW co-editor Dr. Louis H. Berman joins lead editor Dr. Kenneth M. Hargreaves for this edition, and a respected team of contributors includes experts from many U.S.-based dental education programs, as well as programs in Canada, the U.K., Norway, Sweden, France, Germany, Italy, and Switzerland.
- NEW chapter organization reflects the chronology of endodontic treatment with three comprehensive sections: Clinical Endodontics, focusing on core clinical concepts, and Biological Basis of Endodontics andEndodontics in Clinical Practice, both with information that advanced students, endodontic residents, and clinicians need to know.
- NEW! Three chapters are available in the eBook: Understanding and Managing the Anxious Patient, Endodontic Records and Legal Responsibilities, and Endodontic Practice Management.
- NEW Radiographic Interpretation chapter clarifies the diagnostic process with coverage of imaging modalities, diagnostic tasks, three-dimensional imaging, cone beam computed tomography, intra- or post-operative assessment of endodontic treatment complications, and more.
- NEW Pain Control chapter addresses the management of acute endodontic pain with coverage of local anesthesia for restorative dentistry and endodontics, along with nonnarcotic analgesics and therapeutic recommendations.
- NEW Evaluation of Outcomes chapter helps you achieve optimal treatment outcomes with information on topics such as the reasons for evaluating outcomes, outcome measurements for endodontic treatment, and the outcomes of vital pulp therapy procedures, non-surgical root canal treatment, non-surgical retreatment, and surgical retreatment.
- NEW Root Resorption chapter covers the early detection, diagnosis, and histological features of root resorption, as well as external inflammatory resorption, external cervical resorption, and internal resorption.
- NEW Iatrogenic Endodontics chapter addresses failed treatment scenarios with key information on the event itself, the etiology, soft and hard tissue implications and symptoms, and treatment options and prognosis; the events include cervico-facial subcutaneous emphysema, sodium hypochlorite accidents, perforations (non-surgical), inferior alveolar nerve injury, surgical, sinus perforation, instrument separation, apical extrusion of obturation materials, and ledge formation.
- NEW Vital Pulp Therapy chapter provides an overview of new treatment concepts for the preservation of the pulpally involved permanent tooth, covering topics such as the living pulp, pulpal response to caries, procedures for generating reparative dentin, indications and materials for vital pulp therapy, MTA applications, and treatment recommendations.
- NEW Bleaching chapter addresses procedures that can be utilized during and following endodontic treatment to eliminate or reduce any discoloration issues, reviewing internal and external bleaching procedures and their impact on pulpal health/endodontic treatment - with presentations of cases and clinical protocols.
از طریق شبکه های اجتماعی با ما همراه باشید